NEW YEARS EVE / BIG BLOG UPDATE

Happy New Year's Eve (or New Year's Day, depending on your time zone.) In terms of this blog, I did not have a lot of free time in 2019/ content that was interesting enough for me to talk about (specifically about Boruto.) However, it has been confirmed that the Boruto anime will be adapting its manga in 2020. So, expect a good amount of reviews/analyses on that matter. Also, I will probably be adding DBZ / MUGEN content to the blog as well. 2020 will be a year of expansion for the blog and I can assure you it will be much better than the bleak year of posting that was 2019. I hope 2020 goes well for all of you.
IMPORTANT NEWS:
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 DLC has been confirmed for April 2020, so Naruto Storm 4 content will also be revived. I will try to make weekly posts bare minimum. 2018-2019, in general, was a bad time for this blog, as life was preoccupying my time. I will try to be more active in 2020 like I was in 2015-2017.

Comments