4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL: FABULOUS FILLER (NOT) BORUTO IS GOING DOWNHILL

Hey, guys. What's going on? I know I haven't posted in a while, but I was trying to wait until an interesting Boruto episode came out to do a review on it. And you know what? It hasn't happened. Ever since episode 66, I have been thinking that the show would jump on to the manga's route. Speaking of which, the manga is going really well. It's getting immediately into the Kara organization and Kawaki. (BTW Kawaki wasn't Denki or Iwabe.) We're even getting into the Jigen fight. It's getting pretty interesting. But there's one downside to it:

It's really slow.

Like, really slow. It's around the once-a-month type of thing, or something around that. Meanwhile, 1 episode per week is going out for the Boruto anime. And the anime hasn't really been interesting. Sure, there was the kind of interesting Hidden Stone arc, but before/after that it was been pretty bland. There were short arc that didn't really amount to much, like the Cho-Cho arc, or the Taka members arc. I don't know much about these arcs, because I didn't watch them. I'm just waiting till they get to the manga. But who knows, something interesting could might happen that just might get my attention. But for now, I'd rather stick to the manga. Even if it's slow, it has a good storyline.

I'm thinking of doing Dragon Ball related content. Super Dragon Ball Heroes Episode 13 is out, and we have yet to see the end of the universal conflict arc. The question is: will it end on Episode 14? I hope we get Episode 14 soon, because I've seen so many bad fan art thumbnails. Some of them look good, but most fail to do the job.

Anyways, enjoy your day, guys. I'll be sure to post more Naruto / Dragonball content. Thanks for sticking with me for 4 years.

Comments