FABULOUS FILLER (Boruto Naruto Next Generations Review) 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

So, it's been a while, huh?

So, the chunin exam fights are a lot more fluent and detailed than I expected. I originally thought each fight would be 5 seconds and the important ones would take a minute. But I guess they have proved me wrong. Huh.

But let's talk about the climax of this arc: the Otsusuki invasion. Urashiki really seemed to take in a great opening act, taking Mitsuki's sage chakra and getting the red tomoe rinnegan. But I was mainly expecting a three way fusion. Momoshiki, Kinshiki, and Urashiki all fuse together to create the ultimate god. He probably would have been way too overpowered in my opinion. Still, it would have been nice to see something like that. But as of now, Urashiki is hiding somewhere. And I have a feeling that he will be hidden for a good while.

And speaking of the Otsusuki god, the manga version is looking nice! With the golden rinnegan and byakugan, this one definitely trumps the movie version, which looks like a curse mark transformation. (At least in my opinion it does.) But after the long break, the fight will continue! And you can expect to see some good action there!
Also, Dragon Ball Super is announcing a new movie containing Broly. That's......um...….
Anyways, thanks for 3 years of fun!

Comments