FABULOUS FILLER (NOT) EPISODE 13: IT'S ALWAYS THE QUIET ONES...................ALWAYS.....

Why do I even bother  doing posts in captial letter?
All anime posts will be non-captial for now on.

It's always the quiet ones....... that should've been my first clue that it was the Class Rep.
She looks so innocent, but inside her is evilness and outside her is a tattoo.

She's just perfect for the villain now that I think about it.
😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕

And that Nue thing is a monster. (Obvious speaking) And Naruto missed out on a chance to come out with his fighting. I wonder how Kurama is doing after being stuck in him for almost 5 years. (I'm guessing.)

And what is that dimension at the Episode 14 trailer? ShinoBenTrill said that Boruto might go into different dimensions. Could this be one?

There is so many mysteries involved in this.

And July is coming up soon! Hope you enjoy the fireworks!

Comments